HOW TO USE
- Place the appropriate quantity of wax beans into the wax warmer, 1 oz /30g hard wax beans are suggested to begin with.
- Switch the temperature to MAX 185℉, wait 8 to 15 minutes for the hard wax to melt.
- When all the wax beans have melted, switch the warmer temperature low and wait till the consistency look like the consistency of thick honey, switch the temperature to 125℉, and keep the wax at constant temperature 125℉ when waxing.
- Carefully apply a little of the melted wax onto your wrist to test for a suitable temperature, ( About 125℉/50℃) but not so hot that you get burnt!! Then following the same direction of hair growth,apply a thick layer of wax to the required body area.
- Wait about 30 to 45 seconds until the wax beads has dried. As soon as the wax isn't sticky to touch, Hold the skin tightly, pick up the edge